Welcome To My Blog

Hello friends, Welcome to my blog.
I Sk Aquib Mohammed , from Cuttack, Odisha, India. Guys i had created my blog. not only to share you important informations related to education and I.T and also my own thoughts.
Guys according to my parents and teachers am a good poblic speaker, thats why i use to write various types of creative writings, essays (both for school and college), debates, articles and etc. This blog will enable you all of the above mentioned quantities.
                                   Friends, do you know why should we refer blogs rather by other infos like wikipedia and ets. ? Because blog is a good extract which has been extracted from the blogger's mind. Reading new things, articles, daily updates may help one to increase his/her potentiality and sharpness of his/her mind. It really helps to the civil service aspirants as they need to be connected with the general knowledge, daily updates and current affairs.
Now a question may be arising in your mind that " How it actually works ?". The answer is very simple :) as the aspirants need to answer more than 2 essays and paragraphs with more than 2k words. So, in this case an aspirant could get how to complete these and what to write these efficiently.
                            Therefore, my members and well-wishers, you all are once again welcome to my blog, I pay utmost respect from the core of my heart. Finally in short i want to convey that here in my blog you will get all your requirements fulfilled as i will try to give you the best content forever
i.e in hindi "SASTA SUNDAR MAJBUT". Please be in touch with me and share your opinions, thouhts i will be pleased upon you. Please leave a beautiful comment in my new blog and if you want to contact with me directly then you may drop a mail at mohammedaquib749@gmail.com.
Thank you all for reading my blog
Hope it helps you

Regards
Sk Aquib Mohammed

Comments

Post a Comment